Ready for a touch of magic?
- A foot massage is the pinnacle of relaxation and the perfect start to your massage ritual. Warm up a little Refreshing Foot Massage Oil between your hands and massage the feet firmly with thumbs and fist so that you can apply enough pressure. After the foot massage, wash your hands because this massage oil can have a stimulating effect on other parts of the body.
- Time for a blissful body massage. Put a few pumps of Professional Massage Oil in the bamboo bowl and add a few drops of essential oil. Lavender has a relaxing effect, eucalyptus has a stimulating effect. Use the spoon to mix everything well. It is preferable not to use essential oil for people with sensitive skin or children.
- First warm up the massage oil between your hands and massage the entire body. Dropping the oil directly on the body is not pleasant. Also, do not use too much oil, because this will make you lose grip and it will be more difficult to massage firmly. Are you not very good at massaging or do your hands lack some strength? The massage tool helps you to apply pressure.
- Round off the massage experience with an embalming facial massage that provides a soft peach skin. First wash your hands thoroughly and make sure they are dry, just like the face of the person you are massaging. Take a generous amount of Balming Face Polish and massage into the face until the natural scrub particles have melted. Then rinse with a cloth or in the shower.
- You can rinse your body in the shower after the massage, but you don’t have to. Professional Massage Oil is also a nourishing body oil. Patting it dry and letting it soak in is a pure blessing for your skin. By the way, that also applies to your feet: let Refreshing Foot Massage Oil act further and you can enjoy fresh feet for hours.
1 x 250ml Professional Massage Oil
1 x 60ml Refreshing Foot Massage Oil
1 x 20ml Balming Face Polish
1 x 5ml Essential Oil Lavender
1 x 5ml Essential Oil Eucalyptus
1 x Bamboo bowl
1 x Bamboo spoon
1 x Massage tool
Professional Massage Oil prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, vitis vinifera oil, simmondsia chinensis oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, d-alpha-tocopherol, arnica montana flower extract, oenothera biennis oil, silybum marianum ethyl ester, aqua, phragmites kharka extract, poria cocos extract, glycine soja oil, dicaprylyl ether, magnolia grandiflora bark extract,lauryl alcohol. Refreshing Foot Massage Oil vitis vinifera seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, arnica montana flower extract, menthol, glycine soja oil, salvia officinalis herb oil, hippophae rhamnoides oil, d-alpha-tocopherol, lavandula angustifolia flower oil, citrus limon peel oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, mentha piperita oil, limonene*, linalool*, origanum marjorana leaf oil, melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, citral*, geraniol*. * from natural essential oils. Balming Face Polish prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, sucrose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, prunus armeniaca kernel oil, persea gratissima oil, vitis vinifera oil, glycerin, aqua/sucrose laurate/alcohol**, daucus carota fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis oil, sucrose palmitate, argania spinosa kernel oil, zingiber officinale root oil, d-alpha-tocopherol, lavandula hybrida abrial herb oil, citrus sinensis peel oil, salvia sclarea oil, cedrus atlantica bark oil, cananga odorata flower oil, linalool*, limonene*. * from natural essential oils. ** comes from sugar cane. Essential Oil Lavender lavandula angustifolia herb oil. Essential Oil Eucalyptus eucalyptus globulus leaf oil.